Hey Sis Heyyy, ready to be a leader in “The Single Woman’s Suite”?..
Simply do the following…
Creating the following things literally take less than an hour to setup. So don’t be intimidated by it! 🙂 And once it’s done, it’s DONE.Ready to get started? Do the following:
2. Create a Single Woman’s Suite Instagram Account. Mine is @singlewomanssuiteofficial, yours can be swslondon, swsdetroit, etc. The logo for your IG profile picture is below. (Takes 10 minutes)
3. Create a Single Woman’s Suite G-mail address. This will be listed on the website and will be useful when communicating with the women about events from month to month. (Takes 5 minutes)
4. Create an eventbrite account (Optional). This will allow for people to register for your event, commit to coming, and allows you to build your email address list for future events. (Add your eventbrite link in your instagram account. This will help for more people to be able to register for your event.) Here’s an example of the eventbrite account for Chicago, please feel free to copy and paste. (Takes 10 minutes to set up)
5. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram Name , Event Brite Link (If you choose to spread the word that way), and SWS e-mail address. You’re ready to GO!
6. Print materials- Click on the “Single Woman’s Suite Bible Study ” links for the current month. Print out monthly study and purpose accountability sheet(s). (Takes 5 minutes)
7. Invite your sisters and spread the word! You can spread the word by creating Facebook Events in The Single Woman’s Suite and On Your Personal Page. You can also post, post, POST on Instagram. (**Remember social media is your friend! Use it to get the word out!)
8. After the event POST pics, and videos to spread the word! You can post inside of The Single Woman’s Suite, and on Facebook, IG, etc.
Download the “Curriculum” here…
Screenshot & Download our logo for your Single Woman’s Suite Eventbrite, instagram, twitter, and facebook accounts below.